I am learning cross stitching at the moment. I bought a book called 'Made in France: cross stitching and embroidery in red, white and blue'. Inside has some basic stitching instructions and most importantly beautiful and inspiring french handmade pieces.
* * * * *
pretty french patterns inside for references
* * * * *
love the lace patterns cross-stitching
* * * * *
sweet pictures on home decoration
* * * * *
little ♥ pattern I made
* * * * *
I've wanted to learn cross stitching too but afraid if it's too hard.:( Is it hard? Maybe you can share what materials needed to do it and the basic?hehe..
ReplyDeletehi beii, it is not hard. u can do it easily too. all u need is thread, needle and needlework fabric. hope will see ur product very soon oh. all the best :)
ReplyDeletewow...i think i have no passion to do this. :p
ReplyDelete