Sunday, January 31, 2010

postcard swapping

I found out from Agnes's blog that she did postcard swapping with people around the world. I left a message on her blog one day to let her know I was interested in it too. So we decided to do a swap. I always think it is a very heart warming to receive something from home(Malaysia). Last Friday, I received the postcard from Agnes all the way Malaysia :) Thanks Agnes! The postcard is lovely! It is now pin up on my inspiration board next to my workstation at home.

postcard from Agnes

* * * * *

my inspiration board : postcards from friends and I collected while travelling, bitsandpieces i *heart*, small little notes etc.

* * * * *


workstation on a little corner in living room

* * * * *


PS. I am happy to do postcard swapping with anyone from anywhere. All postcards will be carefully hand picked by myself. Leave me message on my chatbox or send me an email at susienw963@gmail.com to let me know if you are interested.

4 comments: